Gifted and Talented Coordinator and Liaisons
The Gifted Liaison in your school is available to share resources, information, and forms; answer questions; and discuss your concerns about your child and all aspects of the district Gifted Program. Please call the school office to contact your liaison.
|Weld Re-8 Coordinator||
|Homyak K-8 School||
|Fort Lupton Middle School||
|Fort Lupton High School||
- Focus on students’ wellbeing
- Focus on support and progress for individual academic goals.
- Complete an Advanced Learning Plan for each student that contains:
- Maintain contact with each student for academic, social, and emotional support
- Be available to parents for questions and concerns about their children's giftedness.
- Include parents in the development and progress monitoring of ALP goals
- Brainstorm differentiation strategies for advanced learners
- Explore ways to integrate the students’ Advanced Learning Plan SMART goals with content and classroom routine
- Support teachers to address social and emotional issues