(Commencing July 1, 2019)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District: Currently Weld County School District Re-8 Does Not Have Any Waivers From State Statute. N/A
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990PF and Any Associated Schedules: N/A for Weld County School District Re-8. N/A
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue: Weld County School District Re-8 has been fortunate to have tremendous community support that has passed regular mill-levy override initiatives. The 2012 mill-levy override has been used to attract, train and retain high-quality teachers, support staff, and employees in order to be competitive with surrounding school districts. The amount of the voter approved mill-levy override is not to exceed $1,400,000. The 2015 mill-levy override has been used to purchase academic supplies and materials to advance the student achievement in the core areas of reading, writing, math and science as well as other subject areas, improve and acquire instructional technology across the district including computer software, hardware, and training in order to raise student achievement in the classroom, provide for early childhood education for all eligible preschool students, and provide the ongoing maintenance of district facilities. The amount of the voter approved mill-levy override is not to exceed $1,275,000.
- Financial Data File For Current and prior two years:
- Link to Financial Transparency Website View: Colorado K12 Financial Transparency
*Individual school site financial information is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2021
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
|Weld County School District RE-8|
|200 South Fulton Avenue|
|Fort Lupton CO 80621|
Jessica Holbrook, Business Manager
Alan J. Kaylor, Superintendent
If you are having problems downloading any Weld8 public documents click here to request them via email.