Safe Return-to-School Plan
Learning Plan for 2021-22 School Year
As we look ahead to next school year, we continue working closely with our trusted health partners in preparation for the return to school in the fall. We’re excited to share our plans for a full return to in-person learning for all students in all grades next school year, and we’re optimistic that classrooms will look a lot more like they did prior to the pandemic.
What will classrooms look like for students?
We anticipate that students of all ages will participate in a regular schedule (full-time, in-person learning Monday-Friday) and that students will not need to be in cohorts.
We will continue to work with our health partners and share more details about health protocols as we get closer to the start of school in the fall.
Some health protocols may still be in place and we will continue to work with our Weld County Department of Health and Environment as well as the Colorado Department of Health and Environment.
|Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services|
Return to School
|Layered Prevention Strategies|
|Levels of Community Risk and Phased Prevention|
Collaboration with Public Health Departments to determine the risk of transmission
How Decisions Are Made About Preventative Actions
Learning Plan for 2020-2021 School Year
Weld Re 8 Schools is committed to making sure that learning can be done safely and that the health and wellbeing of our community is the highest priority.
Below are the major changes to how schools typically operated during the 2020-21 school year.
- Wellness screenings upon arrival.
- Health measures enforced throughout the school day: wearing of masks; frequent hand-washing; continuous, thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the entire school facility.
- Classroom occupancy limited to allow for a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Limited student movement in the school throughout the day and no large gatherings.
On top of those measures, see below for 2020-21 COVID information and communications that provide an extra level of protection and care for the Weld Re-8 Community.
- 3rd Amended Public Health Order 20-38.53121 6/8/21
- Learning Choice for 20/21 3/1/21
- Learning Choice for the Remainder of the School Year 3/1/21
- CDPHE Guidance COVID 9.2.20
- The Parents Guide to Google Classroom (Click Here) 8/2020
- Guia de los Para Google Classroom (haga clic aqui) 8/2020
- InfoGraphic Back to School 7/31/20
- COVID-19 Guidance (Cases and Outbreaks in Schools)
- COVID-19 Return to School/Work Guidance
- Weld Re-8 School District Learning Approaches Handbook 20-21
- Manual de enfoques de aprendizaje del distrito escolar Re-8 de Weld 20-21
- Enhanced Cleaning in Schools 7/25/21
- Superintendent & LPHA Webinar Slides 7/21/20
- 3-Phase Guidance 7.2.20
- Resources For Parents During COVID-19 Remote Learning Period 4/13/20 (Click Here)
- Recursos Para Padres Durante El Covid-19 Peridode Aprendizaje Romoto 4/13/20 (haga clic aqui)
- Food Service Routes (Click Here)
- Rutas de Servicio de Comida
- Fort Lupton Public and School Library Offers Tutoring
- Remote Learning Update 4.30.20