Safe Return-to-School Plan
Learning Plan for 2021-22 School Year
Getty Ready to Get Back to School!
As we prepare to welcome Staff and students back to school in August, we are sharing information about what you can expect as we start the year. This information is based on what we know today and may be adjusted to align with changing public health circumstances as necessary in the immediate future or after school starts. When updates are necessary, we will let you know with as much notice as possible.
|Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services|
Return to School
|Layered Prevention Strategies|
Health and Safety: Weld Re-8 will continue to work closely with public health officials and our local healthcare partners. Masks will be optional for those who want to wear them. Our expectation is that staff or students will be treated respectfully whether they choose to wear a mask or not. While we will provide information to staff and students about opportunities to be vaccinated, the district will not request, collect, or store staff member or student’s personal COVID-19 vaccination records.
|Levels of Community Risk and Phased Prevention|
Collaboration with Public Health Departments to determine the risk of transmission
How Decisions Are Made About Preventative Actions
Learning Plan for 2020-2021 School Year
Weld Re 8 Schools is committed to making sure that learning can be done safely and that the health and wellbeing of our community is the highest priority.
Below are the major changes to how schools typically operated during the 2020-21 school year.
- Wellness screenings upon arrival.
- Health measures enforced throughout the school day: wearing of masks; frequent hand-washing; continuous, thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the entire school facility.
- Classroom occupancy limited to allow for a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Limited student movement in the school throughout the day and no large gatherings.
On top of those measures, see below for 2020-21 COVID information and communications that provide an extra level of protection and care for the Weld Re-8 Community.
- 3rd Amended Public Health Order 20-38.53121 6/8/21
- Learning Choice for 20/21 3/1/21
- Learning Choice for the Remainder of the School Year 3/1/21
- CDPHE Guidance COVID 9.2.20
- The Parents Guide to Google Classroom (Click Here) 8/2020
- Guia de los Para Google Classroom (haga clic aqui) 8/2020
- InfoGraphic Back to School 7/31/20
- COVID-19 Guidance (Cases and Outbreaks in Schools)
- COVID-19 Return to School/Work Guidance
- Weld Re-8 School District Learning Approaches Handbook 20-21
- Manual de enfoques de aprendizaje del distrito escolar Re-8 de Weld 20-21
- Enhanced Cleaning in Schools 7/25/21
- Superintendent & LPHA Webinar Slides 7/21/20
- 3-Phase Guidance 7.2.20
- Resources For Parents During COVID-19 Remote Learning Period 4/13/20 (Click Here)
- Recursos Para Padres Durante El Covid-19 Peridode Aprendizaje Romoto 4/13/20 (haga clic aqui)
- Food Service Routes (Click Here)
- Rutas de Servicio de Comida
- Fort Lupton Public and School Library Offers Tutoring
- Remote Learning Update 4.30.20